***LET'S BE COMPLETELY FAIR***
The LAST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENCY ended being the greatest failure in American history.
Even if you take the WORST 10 Presidents combined, it still wouldn't equal the massive and complete failure of the Bush Presidency.
(1) The 2000 "Cook the Books" Fiasco led to the greatest series of Corporate Collapses in American history including companies like Enron and MCI Telecomm.
(2) The 2001 9/11 Terrorist Attacks were the worst in history.
(3) The Terrorist Attacks usher in the 2001 Recession.
(4) The Iraq & Afghanistan Wars start and end up costing the American People $3,000,000,000,000 with Dick Cheney's company Halliburton racking in billions of dollars in tax payer income only to find out the reasons for the wars are based on LIES. No one is prosecuted. The Middle East is left is mass chaos (still).
(4) 2007-08 Crash cost approximately $16,000,000,000,000,000 to correct.
(5) Millions and millions of jobs are lost in the greatest economic collapse in modern world history.