I have added a few of my own:
Joke #1: How many Republicans does it take to change out a public street light? None. They would refuse to change the light bulb on the grounds that the treasury can't afford the labor to change the light bulb or run the electricity.
Joke #2: How many Republicans are in charge of the Republican Party? Good question. The most obvious answer is that all of them in charge - of their own agenda.
Joke #3: The descriptions of government using the example of a cow.
Capitalism: The owner uses the cow and sells the milk for a profit.
Fascism: The fascists shoot the owner and steals the cow and sells the milk.
Communism: The communists shoot the owner, take the cow and distributes the milk using a bureaucracy.
Socialism: The socialists take the cow from the owner and sells the milk to the public.
Joke #4: Politics and Newspapers Explained...
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
2. The New York Times is read by people who think they run the country.
3. The Washington Post is read by people who think they should run the country.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand the Washington Post. They do, however like the smog statistics shown in pie charts.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could spare the time, and if they didn't have to leave L.A. to do it.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country.
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country, and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.
8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country either, as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
9. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure there is a country, or that anyone is running it; but whoever it is, they oppose all that they stand for. There are occasional exceptions if the leaders are handicapped minority, feministic atheist dwarfs, who also happen to be illegal aliens from ANY country or galaxy as long as they are democrats.
10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country, but need the baseball scores.
Joke #5: Difference Between Republicans and Democrats
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican's pocket and gave the homeless person fifty dollars.
Now you understand the difference between Republicans and Democrats.
More Jokes Coming Forthwith